Effective Date: February 13th 2023
Information We Collect
When you use our services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and address.
- User Content: We may collect content you upload or post to the Homeana platform, including property listings, images, and descriptions.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how you use our services, including your search queries, pages viewed, and other usage statistics.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services
- To communicate with you about your account and our services
- To personalize your experience on our platform
- To develop new features and services
We may also use your information for research and analytics purposes, and to comply with legal obligations.
We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services. We may also share your information with our partners and affiliates for marketing purposes. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
You may choose to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the instructions in our emails or contacting us directly. You may also have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Changes to this Policy